I see this is a DIY. Any details on construction plans?

I see this is a DIY. Any details on construction plans?
-- GRK_Astronomer

We built these at the Moogfest 2016 Engineering Workshop. Steve from Moog told me they have no plans to offer it as a retail module. We all got silver panels, but there were a few with black panels built into the installation art at Moogfest too.

Ah. Always a bummer when that happens. Would have been nice to have one. Thanks, Joe.

That is a bummer!!! I doubt it, but, ... Maybe if enough of us are interested it may come back. I'm not gonna hold my breath... when companies don't want to do something they won't and it's sad because then it's lost forever.. We all lose then.

Just get a DFAM. That was what the BFAM developed into, probably with quite a bit of information gathered from those who built the BFAMs at Moogfest 2016.

The one we're REALLY waiting on is the Spectravox. This is a small variation on their huge Vocoder, with the same form factor as the other 60 hp Moogs. Given the amazing results that you can get from that $5k one, I and lots of others would love to get our hands on the variant.

Ah, great! Thanks Lugia for setting my GAS on fire ;)
Am hooked on DFAM and Subharmonicon for quite a while now.
But the Spectravox sounds just awesome! Totally blown away :D
Please, Moog!!!!

OK, farkas ... I just need to decide which leg to saw off. I don't have a first son.

Haha. I wonder how much a kidney goes for these days?
Just for the record, I'm not the seller.

I was pretty sure you were not. There were no post operative blood trails in the post. LOL