Looking to build a small drum focused setup with the Intellijel 62 case. I put a mixer/attenuator and sequencer in the 1U space, there is already two mults, a stereo out, and power built into the rack. The four channels is more than enough for the drum patterns I want to build with this. I have other drum machines to supplement and for using live.

I have a DFAM as well so I'd probably keep that and use the filter and various outputs there.

What else do I need to make this rack really do some drum sound design? I considered adding the Jomox ModBrane but I feel like I need the HP for some other utilities to put this together.

Thanks for the help!

The Quadratt will work as a mixer but only in MONO. You'll only be able to add your effects in mono and to either the mix as a whole or an individual module.

There are small stereo mixers available in 3U. You may also want something with at least one effects send. You're going to run out of HP very quickly at 62HP.

Thanks again Ronin - I'm just trying various configurations at this point. I think I'm leaning more toward the 83HP 3U rackbrute and the Minibrute 2S - I have a working grid there: https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1022439.jpg