Hi this is my current first Eurorack
The idea is to control my external synth or Sampler with the doepfer A192-2
Right now I' m able to create random sequences with the Utile module
But I still didn't figure out how to use the second midi channel on the A 192-2
Can Anyone help?

The Temps Utile is capable of a lot more than random sequences. The menu isn't that deep. Are you saying you can only make random sequences or you're just using it to make random sequences.

The Temps Utile outputs gates but no CV/pitch information. How are you getting pitch info to Plaits or anything else?

You have a 2HP LFO as well as the 2HP Euclidean module. They are pretty redundant in this build considering that you already have 3 additional LFOs and the Temps Utile can run six different programs simultaneously, any and all of them being Euclidean with a lot more options than the 2HP unit.

I'm just not getting it, period. It occurs to me that this just isn't the right application for modular; it would make far more sense to control externals with a proper hardware sequencer (Squarp Pyramid, Kilpatrick Carbon, etc) than to try and cobble one together from Eurorack modules. Don't get me wrong...modular _is useful..._but this is one of those instances where employing modular synth hardware to do something that can be done more smoothly with a dedicated device just isn't the right move.

Sorry for the Confusion guys
I'm pretty new at this.
Lets start again
The way I m using this set up is to obtain some sort of ritmic randomnes
In my sequences and record it Midi in the MPC. (The results are pretty good)
My main question is about the doepfer A 192-2 CV to Midi module
Since it has 2 independent channels
I m still not able to figure out how to use the second channel so I can run 2 random sequences from 2 different midi channels
Right now I have it's midi in going in to the out of my MPC 2000xl
Which controls other Synths:
Roland D110
Akai S2800
Volca Bass
Volca fm
Then the A192 goes to the blue lantern Quantizer for pitch (thru an LFO and or Sample &hold) and Temps Utile for ritmic randomness

Sorry for the Confusion guys
I'm pretty new at this.
Lets start again
The way I m using this set up is to obtain some sort of ritmic randomnes
In my sequences and record it Midi in the MPC. (The results are pretty good)
My main question is about the doepfer A 192-2 CV to Midi module
Since it has 2 independent channels
I m still not able to figure out how to use the second channel so I can run 2 random sequences from 2 different midi channels
Right now I have it's midi in going in to the out of my MPC 2000xl
Which controls other Synths:
Roland D110
Akai S2800
Volca Bass
Volca fm
Then the A192 goes to the blue lantern Quantizer for pitch (thru an LFO and or Sample &hold) and Temps Utile for ritmic randomness

-- Carlobrunetti78

Your description doesn't make a lot of sense. The A192 converts CV and gate to MIDI. So the path you're describing is out from the A912 to the Quantizer and Temps Utile.

The A-192-2 only works on POSITIVE voltages. So if there's an LFO in the mix, you'll have to offset it so that there aren't any negative voltages flowing into the A-192-2. It will just ignore negative voltages.

By default the first set of CV inputs goes to MIDI channel 1. The second set goes to MIDI channel 2. There are 16 possible MIDI channels available over a DIN MIDI cable. I would test these inputs. If you can connect the MIDI out to a computer MIDI input and run any software that's capable of displaying the raw MIDI data coming in, you could confirm that the unit is functioning properly.