ModularGrid Rack
My rack aimed for ambient generative patches has space for 31 more HP modules.
The modules that I want to fill the empty hole with is:
2HP Tune Quantizer. 2HP.
Doepfer A-151 Quad sequential Switch. 4 HP.
Ladik B-010 Bool2 – logic module. 4 HP.
Ladik S-186 Trig/Gate Delay. 4 HP.
Doepfer A-118-2 Noise S&H. 4 HP.
After Late Audio uBurst (Clouds).8 HP.
Doepfer A-135-2 Quad VCA. 8 HP.
Michigan Synth Works uO_C. 8 HP.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

But they cover 42 HP :-(

Please help me with which of them I shall choose.

2HP Tune Quantizer. 2HP. - why? what are you going to quantize? I see Marbles and the outputs from that are already quantized - as are those from the minibrute - don't get unless you can justify this properly (so -2)

Doepfer A-151 Quad sequential Switch. 4 HP. - brilliant module - get

Ladik B-010 Bool2 – logic module. 4 HP.
Doepfer A-118-2 Noise S&H. 4 HP. - replace these 2 with kinks (-4)

Ladik S-186 Trig/Gate Delay. 4 HP. - ok - get

After Late Audio uBurst (Clouds).8 HP. - replace this with a happy nerding FXAid (-4)

Doepfer A-135-2 Quad VCA. 8 HP. - wouldn't be my pick but you will always need more vcas - get

Michigan Synth Works uO_C. 8 HP. - what are you intending to use this for? again think long and hard - do you really need 4 channels of whatever right now ? would a 2nd disitng make more sense in the short term - before the inevitable second case!!!

I've freed 10hp for you - amounts are in brackets at end of lines -maybe more depending on the answer to the ornament and crime questions

If you desperately want clouds - a word of warning - you will probably want 4 channels of attenuators as well for the cv inputs

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Thank you very much for taking your time helping me!
I will carefully evalute your recommendations and inform me about the modules I don’t know, as Kinks and FXAid.
I think it is a good idea to wait with O&C despite many recommendations from others.
I did not know about the 4 channel attenuator ”problem” with Clouds.
Is it the same with Monsoon?

Have you already bought this rack and populated it?

If not... wait to fill it. You won't know what direction you're going in until you spend a bit of time with what you have. If you fill that space ahead of time then you're trapped with what you have. That means either selling off modules or taking them out of the rack to make room for stuff you're wanting to use.

I have during the last ten month gradually built the rack you can see in my post. I'm pretty happy with it and the modules in my wish list is what I think I need for going further.

It's hard to tell you where to go since it's your own personal journey. But I can throw a possibility your way.

A 1010 Music BitBox might make for a tasty addition. You could use it for sampled percussion, sampling loops of your own Eurorack patches (it syncs to clock and records using clock). It can also use the two alternative firmwares (that are free) for a wavetable synth or a multi-function effects box.

Is that the BEST use for the space? I don't know. But maybe that would be nice for you.

Thank you for the suggestion. BitBox is a kind of module I have not checked yet but it seems to be an interesting addition.