so edgy. . .
-- superunfrontable

~ superunfrontable in medieval times ~

"Oh you're sawing someone in half? rolls eyes Sooo edgy."

On the other hand, if you were building a rig with 000 modules, then this would be perfect for covering an 18hp gap...

Only yuppies pay $16 to fill a 18hp void
-- superunfrontable

Just realized that modular grid has user ratings. I don't use this site for buying or selling but apparently I have 1 "thumbs down" from a supermanchild [edit: for the record he changed his name to HersheyHighway after saying I was "emotional". lol.] I apologize that my comment made you soil yourself and you had to retaliate with a game changing thumbs-down. My life will never be the same after this.

User reviews and user rating systems on the Internet are all fairly useless because of people like you.

Haha you got so emotional

I think this panel is in very poor taste, yes this happened in history, but I came here to relax and have a nice time, not see nightmare inducing horrors like this...

I would happily see it removed so I never have to see it again!

Also, we're not far off regressing to these times, modern day feudalism is on our doorstep, lynchings are popular again...

As I say, extremely poor taste...

This company will never see any of my business!

(not that I have any money to spend... but whatever!)

Clearly a very sad appeal for attention from a sad lonely loser... very sad!!

I apologize for wasting everyone's time, and for being a jerk. I am indeed very sad, and very much a loser.

This modules graphic just reminds me of some corny skull t-shirt at K-mart in the early 2000's, or some Screamo band artwork sourced from archive.org.

Mods please delete and move on

Clearly a very sad appeal for attention from a sad lonely loser... very sad!!

-- Kel_

• Triptych of Earthly Vanity and Divine Salvation by Hans Memling (1480's)
  • Judith Beheading Holofernes by Caravaggio (1590's)
  • Heads Severed by Théodore Géricault (1810's)
  • Saturn Devouring His Son by Francisco Goya (1820's)
  • Deterioration of Mind Over Matter by Otto Rapp (1970's)

Sad lonely losers, the whole lot of them ?
Also, did you just make a link between blank panels and the rise of modern feudalism ? I'll printscreen this to show to the people who ask me why I don't interact with others much on the internet...

--- Voltage control all the things ---

Not at all, clearly you are extraordinarily intellectually challenged if you think that is what I am saying!

Best go back to not interacting on the internet if that's how you do!

Cheerio :)