Hello,
do you consider adding original Roland 100m format for us, oldies from the 70's/80's, being able to rebuilt our vintage setup using Modulargrid ? Or Maybe, since the format is quite similar to MU, just add the brand Roland officially on the format and 191j rack picture so we can participate by adding the modules information one by one.

Thanks !

Hi all,
looking for 1 unit available in EU (France).
Thanks

Could a "19" rack" category be added to the already listed Buchla, Frac etc. categories ?
I need some visual feedback on how to mount those genuine dust collectors/electric heaters units and am tired using PowerPoint for this. I think it's not THAT off-topic as it's always handy to have listed items and easy access to it (no "Reason" pun intended ?) precisely when there is already a "500 Series" one listed.

Your site rock anyway.
Thanks @modulargrid ! :)

As a former owner of this panel i can say it's a great configuration coupled together with an Animal/oo.
Still lack the ResEQ & VCFS which are great on their own but for a 2 panels configuration it's an amazing combo.

@Tall-Dog Electronics
Hello, your uBraids version looks great and smartly made.
Gongrats ! Any plan to offer Panel/PCB set for DIY fellows ?
Thanks.
-- Hathorm

Thanks very much, Hathorm. It is indeed a possibility. The caveats are that it is an extremely dense board, and requires a) lots of previous experience with SMD, b) either a reflow oven or stellar soldering expertise, c) JTAG or serial/FDTI programming experience and tools, and d) the understanding that we cannot offer DIY support for anyone's DIY build. Given that, let me know if you are still interested, and I will get back to you ASAP. All best, MWG

-- mwgilbert

Challenge accepted.
Just Pm'd you :)

@Tall-Dog Electronics
Hello, your uBraids version looks great and smartly made.
Gongrats ! Any plan to offer Panel/PCB set for DIY fellows ?
Thanks.