Hi there!

I put my MOOG DFAM back into its own case due to SRSR (Sudden Rack Space Restrictions) after purchasing QU-BIT DATA BENDER and SQUARP RAMPLE. I now have some 22-28 HP left in row 2 of my 3x 104 Moog 3-Tier Stand rack (depending on my sale of the AUDIO DAMAGE DUB JR MK II).

Any advise on what might be a good addition?

My Rack is accompanied by
- a ROLAND TR6s Drum Machine and the MOOG DFAM, so there is no need for additional Drum modules.
- an ERIKA DB-01 Bassline synth
- a ROLAND JU06a Poly-Synth
- a Fender Rhodes `73 MK II staging all the gear mentioned above

Thanks!

Thanks for the impulses in the reply. That was new to me and helpful, I tried a bit with noise now.
I actually think of adding a third 104 row (my Rack is actually a Moog Two Tier Case that can be expanded quite easily).
What do you mean by "heads or tails" - it does not seem to be a specific module name...?

Hi Folks,

this is my currents Setup, together with an ARTURIA KeyStep, which I use for both playing the Lifeforms SV-1 and for Chord sequencing of an external ROLAND Boutique JX-03.

I have to say that so far I did not yet make use of all the capabilities of the Mother, the Hammer and the Atlantis.
However, I do miss a bit of Randomness in my Rig. Should I add something specific for that, or is it just a matter of time and understanding the capabilities of my current modules?

Thanks
Martin