Hmmm...it occurs to me that this build could use...NOTHING! You did this thing right, farkas. All of the study and slogging really hit the big payoff here.

One thing I would suggest as a tandem to that DFAM, though...and which would really shoot this monster up with some synth vitamins...would be the Subharmonicon. I got mine about a week and a half ago, and it is truly THA SHIZNIT, especially the very deceptively useful 2 x 4 sequencer and its wild subdividing/ratcheting capability. With the sequencing that's in here already, having that level of clock craziness would be the proverbial cherry on the cake. Think RYK-type subdivision, and make it crazier...that sort of thing.

But yeah, congrats! This thing looks like it's not only got plenty of potential in of itself, it also has lots of possible upgrade/expansion paths that are clearly suggested by the module selection and layout, and just goes to show that when you stick at this whole process of whittling at your build, keeping up with developments, and studying other builds and the theory behind this, you DO eventually arrive at something serious that'll give many years of use. And yeah, the plan changes over time...but it's changing with knowledge and understanding, and this shows that.