Yes, you can clock/gate it. :)

https://www.alrightdevices.com/product/chronoblob2

Currently, I have the Make Noise Mimeophon and for the most part it's great for what I do. It can also be clocked/gated.

The Nano Garden is okay, but, honestly, I find it more of an art piece/novelty item as opposed to an instrument, and I have a feeling I'll probably sell it at some point. I got really infatuated with his stuff because of the aesthetics, and the Matter ii could generate some great sounds, but I find the build quality a little suspect for the price. For example, the Nano Garden is over $500. I should not have a tight knob/pot, but I do. In addition, the switch for the power supply was non-functional within hours of delivery. For that kind of money, everything should be perfect, and it wasn't. Please don't misunderstand, I'm really not dogging them, it seems like it takes a lot of time to build their pieces and that carries a cost that has to be recouped, and they are definitely beautiful, but the attention to detail might not be at the level of other manufacturers from a functional standpoint. Caveat emptor.

Honestly, I think the same could be said for Ciat-Lonbarde, but for whatever irrational reason I am more forgiving where his work is concerned and I continue to build my C-L collection.

Inscrumental music for prickly pears.