Hi Lugia,

Sorry to take so long to reply--I was literally hospitalized. I'm doing better now :-)

I can't seem to find the info on that page you linked :-/ I searched in page for that description, and for every instance of "A-100" and couldn't find a pinout. And I'm not quite certain what you're telling me to check continuity on, so I probably need to see that lol.

But I'll tell you what...it's kinda maddening how there doesn't seem to be any documentation on how to do this stuff on the internet. I checked out a number of sites selling the power distribution boards, and they document everything but how it needs to connect to a power supply, for example. I'm sure the info is out there, but da*med if i can find it. If you've got any links to some general info about how this works I'd be grateful!

For example, I've got a total of 10 blade connectors hanging loose--I'm guessing the daisy chaining couldn't quite deliver power to all 4 boards directly, because one of them has the blade connectors coming from it. Could you double up on a few of them onto that power supply you linked to, for example?