Thank You Jim for your time. I will take your suggestions into consideration. Especially the Tesseract combination looks very interesting. Yes, the choice of voices is quite custom – but hey it is modular so I can change them any time ;)

I started tracking my use of knobs on each module during a performance. I want to get a better feel for balance of ergonomics versus flexibility that is really needed. Do I really need to (de)tune my drums all the time or is it just about fiddling on the decays? And can this be done via a single CV controller? I will split / ditch the sequencing probably into smaller parts or use external devices for that. That also means I will miss using accents on the Ericas. Maybe someone has experienced the same challenges? What is your take on using a B.Percall and utilities instead?

What is your opinion about great modulation sources? Is it better to have many sources or many combined? Should I focus on the Ericas modulator with great ergonomics but only two sources? What about Stages Mutable instruments or Intellijel Quadrax with more value for each hp. Or just go super small with a lot of Pico EG from Erica Synths or Doepfers? I love the richness and flexibility of PAM but in my experience this module requires a bit of menu diving and I am mostly using it for keeping the rack in sync. Speaking about utilities what is the ratio for each modulation source? Or how many LINKs and KINGs?

Thank You