This is the third time I'm writing the response now and I'm starting to feel a bit pissed off, so excuse this abbreviated response. I thoroughly read your Post and studied your suggested build and am really thankful you took the time and effort to respond!

In Short:
Depth is not an Issue with my Case I built the Case to fit a flight case and it's not shallow in any sense of the word.
Though I was already expecting that someone would take to the BBD since it's quite specific and large for such a small case, Yet I'm quite partial to that Module.

As you so fittingly stated, your suggestion is just MoAR all over and a lot more intricate than what I had planned out so far. I'm quite happy to see plaits, LXD and disting make an appearance, since I'm pretty much sold on those. That being said building out the system as per your suggestion really is out of the question for me at the moment, I'd rather grow into the hobby a bit more naturally than pretty much start from scratch at this point. It just makes more sense to me that way.

That being said I would really appreciate your opinion on a few specific things:
Firstly aforementioned BBD, although I might be stubborn on that one I admit.
Secondly what's your opinion on the last two suggestions posted in the Thread, should I rather go Troux' route or should I go with the second mixer and stick with my last suggestion? I find it really hard to decide if I have enough utility and VCA's. Maybe I should swap the mini Mixer for two attenuverters or Offsets. Any help on that front would be much appreciated.
I know this might be much to ask of an experienced user who probably feels the build is a bit boring and inefficient the way it is. Anyhow I hope you can share some thoughts.

Again sorry for not going into detail that much, hope my reasoning is still fairly understandable..
Thank you again for your time and effort I'm really grateful for any suggestions.