OK...now that we can see it, my first reaction is that this has the "Sexy Module Syndrome" in spades! I see exactly ZERO VCAs for starters, and that's pretty much a fatal flaw. Without VCAs you have no way aside of manual changes to alter the amplitude of either audio or modulation signals. Then there's the Erica Stereo Mixer...which is a mixer for stereo signals and not really a mixer that allows you to pan mono signals then mix those into a stereo result.

Then there's that Bizarre Jezabel filter...looks cool at first, but have you considered what it'll be like to work with those panel markings in a low-light situation, particularly the sort of lighting you're apt to find in a club gig? There's a number of manufacturers whose panels are a royal pain to view in those circumstances (looking at YOU, Noise Engineering!), but I really think this hits a new high in lows as far as being able to suss out what controls do in a glance. And that's what you want, really...clear, obvious, straightforward panel graphics, especially if you're beginning with modular. In short, Eurorack isn't necessarily about appearances...but ergonomics, and nothing fubars ergonomics worse than illegible panel markings (well, almost nothing...a cab full of two and three hp-width modules would, in truth, be FAR worse because you then have tiny panel markings AND no space for your fingers once the system's patched).

I would suggest stopping what you're doing immediately, and examining two things here...

1) be super-critical about what's in place already. Do you R-E-A-L-L-Y need that Plasma Drive in the cab? Would it be more useful as a stompbox so that you can reclaim 16 hp for the modules that can make the rest work better? Are there any other modules that pose the same question? And...

2) what utilities do the present complement of modules need to operate at their best? Do you have room for them? If you don't, do you have a "plan B" about the present cab?

But stop now and consider those two points VERY carefully. This build hasn't turned into an expensive noisemaker YET...but it's awfully close, and you need to proceed carefully and with a lot of careful deliberation in order to avoid winding up with an unruly and difficult to use mess.