OK...now that we can see it, my first reaction is that this has the "Sexy Module Syndrome" in spades! I see exactly ZERO VCAs for starters, and that's pretty much a fatal flaw. Without VCAs you have no way aside of manual changes to alter the amplitude of either audio or modulation signals. Then there's the Erica Stereo Mixer...which is a mixer for stereo signals and not really a mixer that allows you to pan mono signals then mix those into a stereo result.......
-- Lugia

Hello Lugia!

First of all, thank you so much, I really appreciate that you took the time to write all of this.
Well, as I'm not a newbie when it comes to writing music (I did scores to Blair Witch, The Medium, Layers Of Fear etc.), I'm
completely new to the modular stuff. But it's addictive and hypnotizing so I'm looking for something that would complement
my work in new ways. I really like making ambient/ drone'y music, which builds up the tension over time.

So I see the weak points of this build. However, I'm a sucker for cool looking things (my whole studio is like that, haha), so I want to squeeze a tiny bit of that too.

When it comes to VCA - isn't Manis Iteritas one? Once again, sorry for my lack of knowledge. Could you give me some recomendations? For now, I only have Mutable Instruments Plaits, Rings and Ears (and Stereo Out, MIDI).
I want to control everything through my DAW, as I make music mostly to picture. Then, maybe I should invest in a sequncer
like Hermod. Erica Synths - damn, you're right. That's a huge mistake.

Plasma - not necessarily. I like the distortion it gives, the sound of it is awesome. But I won't buy it anytime soon.

I'm lost. But so far so much fun :)

I've made some adjustements.