Thread: L-1 Cwejman

Hi Klodifokan,

I am sorry to read your reaction on my reply to Gvfgvf. I did read the post, I was aware of the delay question but since this is the Rack section of this forum, I assumed this rack of Gvfgvf is in planning phase. If you are in a planning phase and you plan a lot of modules of one brand that's no longer available, then I do think it make sense to inform the user (in this case Gvfgvf) that these modules are no longer obtainable (other than perhaps 2nd hand). That was the only reason of my feedback, to create awareness at user level that certain modules are no longer available.

Because, in my humble opinion, the above planned rack doesn't make sense if the user can't obtain all modules as planned. In case all modules are already in possession of Gvfgvf, well then that's very great and nice too :-)

All right, so let's have a look at the delay question itself then (I do think in this planning phase it's a bit too early to focus on that but since your opinion seem to be that's the only thing that counts for the moment). As Farkas already mentioned and guessed correctly, I do not have any specific recommendation for replacing the Verbos delay because the rack planning is most likely to be unrealistic unless all modules are already in possession. But for the sake of answering the delay question, I will give it a try.

P.S.: Perhaps a little advice to reread your own message, try to discover how one might feel and observe the way you wrote your message. I can't say that was very kind or of a pleasant tone. We try to be helpful here in this community for each other and, that's just my humble opinion, I would appreciate, a more positive tone in the messages we are trying to send to each other.

I look forward in a more positive way of communicating with you and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads