May I ask how you are mixing your sound on this? is it "only" with the VCAs and then straight to the 2x3 µmix?
-- zuggamasta

I use the Veils as a voltage controlled mixer, and the combined output goes to one of the various effects modules, or to the Retroverb. The output of that goes into the Links and/or A-138u (depending on whether I'm doing stereo stuff). From there it goes to the HN Isolator, which has the most impressive output transformers I've ever seen in an output module! Its balanced TRS outputs go through two custom-made cables to Mackie's Big Knob (custom made to short the ring and the sleeve, because the Big Knob does not support balanced input...) and from there I can select whether it goes to the monitors or to the headphone amplifier.

The custom-made cables are actually Y-cables that mult the signal and send it to a PCIe audio interface (ESI MAYA44 eX) so I can record it using Audacity. The Big Knob allows me to switch the audio source to the output of the audio interface so I can listen to the recording (and watch movies). It completely eliminates the need for a mixing desk, and it's completely passive too!

I have never given a live performance but I'm practicing for one. When I'm on location, I'll plug the Isolator's output straight into front of house and let the mixing engineers be amazed by the quality of my signal 😎