Hi Farkas,

That's great news that you are more and more moving into the Berlin School direction :-) Sounds to me that there is lots of good upcoming stuff coming from you, yeah! He, he, yes besides electronic music, German rock aka Kraut-rock (I am fan of Grobschnitt, complete idiots but they make idiotic good music in a fun way) is fantastic too. These Grobschnitt guys are now fathers and didn't do much however recently (meanwhile some years ago again) they went on tour together with their sons! I missed those concerts, which is a pity. I hope that wasn't a one-time thing and hope they will somehow continue.

If you are ever going to play in Germany, please let me know, I will try to visit you then. Leipzig is "the other side" of Germany for me from a travelling point of view, so it might be challenging but I will give it a try then!

I am curious to your future works possibly together with your drummer's friend, can't wait for a jam of you two and see how that works out :-) Thank you very much for creating pleasant and enjoyable music and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads