Hi @Ziqal, do you have any plans of adding a TRS MIDI input or an expansion, even via pins on the back, in order to take advantage of the 24 voice polyphony fully? Preset chords isn't going to cut it, that's why I'm asking.
-- ParanormalPatroler

Hi, this is not planned for this version of the module.

-- Ziqal

That's probably going to be a problem, then. It's all well and good to have 24 oscillators under a single control, but if this is supposed to truly be polyphonic (paraphonic, actually...who's going to have 24 identical VCFs for that, plus the module doesn't have 24 discrete outputs), it has to do MUCH MORE than preset chord noodling.

I also don't see any way to blow the Serum wavetables into the module aside of putting them on an SD and then loading from that. Nothing particularly novel about that.

This strikes me as being rather vapor-ish. For one thing, where's Ziqal located? I didn't see that info anywhere on the website, even on the order and "about" pages. If I'm going to drop some moolah on a module, I might also want to know where it'll be shipped from so that I can roughly determine how long shipping will take. This also doesn't seem to be designed for the claimed 24-voice polyphony. The panel doesn't show any way to determine chords, nor any way to change them through simply adding a few switches to implement added notes and then having a clearly-obvious chordal table (clearly obvious because live gigs often happen at darkly-lit venues, and you NEED to be able to see what you're doing) for quick chordal switching. Have a look at this: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/qu-bit-electronix-chord-v2 Now, with that, the chordal switching and results are CLEARLY available to the user, and the module clearly has the necessary circuitry needed to address the module's polyphony, down to individual outs for the chordal pitches. It can easily handle inversions, extracts lead lines, shows the chord's modal structure, and the like.

In short, you guys might want to go back to the drawing board on this. Sorry to say, but compared to Qu-bit's and other polyVCO offerings, this isn't going to cut it.