I had already been eyeing Pam's new workout, would you use Pam's or Euclidean circles v2 if you had to choose?

Euclidean Circles V2 is nice because you have easy to read and modify controls. So Euclidean Circles checks all the boxes for real-time performance adjustments. If you are composing on the fly or jamming, then that module makes a lot of sense.

Of course, Pam's does Euclidean plus a whole lot more (that's not Euclidean). Pam's is one of those modules you can make part of the core of your system for clock, sync, rhythm generation, etc.

My recommendation would be to buy Pam's New Workout and see if you can get away with using the Euclidean features on it. If you find that you MUST have real-time performance controls then purchase EC V2 later. A great strategy is to not purchase your entire system at once but just enough to get you going. Then add modules as you gain more experience and literal hands-on knowledge of your system.

I will definitely research them and add the to the list of considerations.

I'm highlighting this... because doing your own research, reading the manuals (before buying) will really help you select the best modules for your needs.