Thread: Opinions!

It seems that you put together a collection of popular modules. But how are they to function as a unit? I would consider this a small rack/case... and it's full of big modules.

Chance, Branches, and NanoRand seem to have lots of overlap in functionality. You have a large sequencer (Eloquencer) plus a small analog-style sequencer in the Verbos module. The Verbos module is redundant. I'd look into a micro Ornament & Crime. It has a sequencer mode that replicates a lot of the Verbos functionality in 8HP. Plus there's the benefit of other functionality like a quantizer.

A precision adder and a unity mixer are a bit redundant as well. I'd pick one. But instead of a unity mixer, I'd invest the HP into a small mixer with attenuators built into the inputs.

Why do you want a pulse counter? Again it's a small build (not recommended) so every HP is important. I'd recommend more space.

Have you considered an output module? VCAs? Dedicated envelope generators? Effects? Additional utilities in addition to the dual attenuverter? I think with this build you might be disappointed if you ordered everything as-is.

Small builds are Rolex watches of modular. You really should be experienced before taking on small builds.