Hi Lugia, All,

Are you specifically referring to Behringer Eurorack module Victor with its oscillator based on the Behringer Pro VS Soul? That might be indeed interesting if that's what you mean :-) How about the Pro VS Soul itself then? For me it's a bit too "mini". Let's hope Behringer comes with the real Prophet VS :-D I am just watching a video of the Prophet VS, interesting that the cut off comes as a slider and not as a knob...

Since we are mentioning here anyway that B-word, how about the upcoming Proton, Kobol, Kobol Expander, DS-80 and Pro-16? All quite interesting though the Pro-16 is a copy of a still existing Sequential Prophet 5 synthesizer, so I don't feel too happy about that one. Still interesting one but from a... how to say this...? From a human-respect-point of view not so nice but then again... let's not start that discussion again ;-)

Behringer announced lately tons of new synths, I think the above ones are the summarised interesting ones, well at least that's how I see it :-)

Edit: Whoops, I forgot to mention the VCS 3, interesting too!

I remember you mentioned in another post about the BCR32, you recommended it highly, then if I remember correctly (so please do correct me if I am wrong) you mentioned that it will not be released, however I heard (okay, rather rumours) that Behringer will continue with that, so that's yet another interesting one!

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads