Hi Avesta,

Besides what Lugia already recommended, I can recommend the Hikari Instruments - Triple AD, it's a snappy triple AD that I love to use, it never disappoints me and it's not too bulky.

Regarding VCAs, my all-time winner is the Waldorf - DVCA1, it's large yes, but it's a great dual VCA that can do linear or exponential VCA characteristic, or... and that's what I love it for... mix both characteristics. It's getting sold out however those dealers that still sell them, you mind find very interesting and affordable special offers for this DVCA1.

If that's all too bulky for you then consider the Tallin from Xaoc Devices, that's a nice dual VCA too and has a much smaller footprint. Or take an affordable Doepfer VCA, they are, considering the reasonable price, good too!

For the VCAs, all mentioned examples and a few more, I have made review reports about that in PDF format that are downloadable from my website, see below my signature for the link.

Good luck in choosing a nice EG and a nice VCA :-) Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads