another idea just for fun
-- 33PO

Thanks for ideas. I think I will keep the sequencer out of the rack and use a Midi - CV interface and external CV-outs direct to modules if needed.

Added: Arbhar, Dual Disting for Flexibility - quantizing, etc. , 2x PNW so 16 outs for clock or LFOs with random/euclidean/etc, 2x veils for VCA, Maths for wackiness/flexibility, and 1U Ornament and Crime for more flexibility.

Couple Things
1) 2x veils because I got overloaded with options for 2nd Quad VCA. Wasnt 100% on the Malekko read bleeds noise
2) Is 2x Disting + O&C to much - flexibility
3) Is 2x PNW overkill? I can always start with 1x PNW & 1x Veils (or other Quad VCA)
4) Having PNW, Disting, and O&C feels like a bit to much menus. Can I get away with 1 level deep changes?
5) Still have Endorphin.es complex OCI, will still look at others (tiptop), thanks for pointing me to the Brenso. Still researching
6) Kept plaits for 2nd easy to select voice
7) Still have queen of pentacles in there, I like the idea of nob turning etc. over keypad interfaces. Had 3 analog drums, and 4 samples I can switch around.
8) Effects - resonator, data bender, etc. What module would you switch out to get one in, and which one?
9) Get rid of O&C 1U and get some buffered or un-buffered mults?

ModularGrid Rack