Anyway, aside of the business above...I banged out a filled-out version of the OP's build. Here we go...
ModularGrid Rack
Different, hm? OK, here's what's in there and why...

TILES: I stuck with Intellijel here, as they have some really well thought out 1U stuff, such as the Noise Source (it's in here) which functions as a very effective "one-stop" utility. So what we have is a Stereo In (connects to a pair of 1/4" jacks on the cab), MIDI interface (connects to the USB MIDI jack), Noise Tools (clock, noise, s&h, slewing), QuadrATT (utility attenuverters, internal mixing), Dual VCA and the Stereo Output Mixer (connects to the other 1/4" pair). Now, that last pair allows you to parallel the Beads instead of relying on the wet/dry control, plus you can use the VCAs to control the level of either the Beads or the main mix in linked stereo. All you'd need to do is to mult the outputs from the mixer...we'll get to that in a minute...

ROW 1: This is all audio...and instead of one complex VCO, there's TWO. And not only that, each Buchla 258 is paired with a Joranalogue FLD6 waveshaper for even more timbral possibilities. Next is a Veils for straight VCAs, but you also have the option of using the Buchla 292's quad LPGs or a very twisted filter combo; if you were wondering about that 3 hp delay next to the Doepfer VCF, well...have a look at that Doepfer VCF. It's not merely Dieter's take on the MS-20 Sallen-Key pair, but it has an INSERT that lets you drop something else (like, say...a delay) into the resonance feedback path. And yes, delay + filter resonance sounds utterly insane and wild. Anyway, one last Veils on this row to control levels going into the Alyseum Q-Mix, which gives you four pannable inputs, a master level, and stereo outs. This is the point where you'd want to split out the Beads, btw...then you can balance your "dry" (direct mixer out) and "wet" (Beads), and also have some VCA control over one or the other, as needed. And the little white sliver at the left end is a Konstant Labs PWRchekr so that you can keep tabs on your DC rail health. Almost forgot that one...

ROW 2: Modulation and utility (and Beads)...Pam's, Disting EX, and then a Xaoc Batumi (with its expander) gives you four LFOs. Then Maths (of course!), and after that is another Xaoc piece, their Zadar quad envelope gen (again, with expander), and I added a pair of "quick access" Doepfer ADSRs. But in between the Zadar and the Maths, that's your "modulation modifier" zone...a MISO has the initial CV mangle, and then there's another Veils to provide VCAs over amplitudes coming from your mod sources. And then Beads...which is on the bottom row so that it could be closely located with the Q-Mix and Stereo output mixer above it.

Amusingly, that Buchla + Joranalogue combo costs $360...which is why I put TWO of 'em in there, and you STILL beat the Endorphin.es complex oscillator price! FYI, those Joranalogue waveshapers can take inputs from BOTH of the 258's two oscillators to "mash" the signals together as a waveshaped single signal with a bunch of FM or whatever else suits the occasion. Should be a fun rig!