@Lugia TYVM for putting this together, helps a lot. I started researching the forums more and worked on some variations this weekend. The Mod/Utility row looks "similar" to what I put together. In the context of starting with 1x 281T and a few other items first, see below, can you comment on the following?

--- 1U Row---
The 1U - makes sense to me, and without QoP drum module, the midi controls in there should be more then enough to start. Saves 3U space.

---Audio Row---
For the Audio Row, totally see what you are getting at with the HP/cost etc. I do have the Furthrrr now, but I can return pretty easily (15min walk to the shop with 14 day return). I put it in a pico case and on my scope to check it out last night. I see the similarities with the Sin/Square, Sin/Sawtooth, and the wave folding. It looks like the Furthrrr has the choice of Sin/Sawtooth/Square on both oscillators, I guess I could use 2x 258t to do dual square setup if I wanted, correct?

I am not sure how to match up the Furthrrr bus switch for balanced, amplitude, frequency, and "furthrrr" settings, with your suggested build. Looks like the 1U noise tools provides the the features of the noise in the Furthrrr, and more features. Also about tuning the oscillators, I guess I would need to tune with an external module or scope?

Still wrapping my head around the mixing, other aspects at the end.

--- Mods/Utils ---
For the Mod/Utils I worked up something similar with the PNW, Disting Ex, Batumi / Zadar with breakouts, and Maths; though mine was missing the MISO, and Doepher ADSRs.

--- Good starting build---
In the context of:
1) What I was willing to spend originally with endorpin.es setup
2) Assuming I minimally start with 1x single 258T, 1x Folder, and the 1U utilities
3) And I currently have PNW, Maths, 1x Veils, and Beads already

What other modules would you suggest to start with right away, and maybe a couple additional modules after? Also not to many modules, to get overwhelmed :0

TYVM for your time

Different, hm? OK, here's what's in there and why...

Amusingly, that Buchla + Joranalogue combo costs $360...which is why I put TWO of 'em in there, and you STILL beat the Endorphin.es complex oscillator price! FYI, those Joranalogue waveshapers can take inputs from BOTH of the 258's two oscillators to "mash" the signals together as a waveshaped single signal with a bunch of FM or whatever else suits the occasion. Should be a fun rig!
-- Lugia