Two Maths is probably overkill here, given what just ONE can do. And I concur with your observations about the VCAs...there's way too few here for what you've got. And those are sorta linked...

Let's say that, instead of the extra Maths, you replace it with something like a Happy Nerding 3xVCA and a Tiptop MISO. With those two, plus your other modulation sources, you can generate plenty of other modulation "sources". And you get a few hp back as a result...win! That combo, or something pretty similar, is possibly better than a second Maths...less confusional, for one thing. But also, you can come up with some very twisty modulation "composites", depending on how you patch it up. You could also do this with the B. 297 and three or four more linear, DC-coupled VCAs.

One other thing I see an absence of are Erica's MScale modules...if you've got three M32s, being able to use them completely with the Euro setup would be pretty useful, and the MScale handles the negative CV values (which, for the most part, don't exist in Eurorack). Otherwise, it's not a bad build...kinda jumbly, but I suppose there's a purpose to that...?