in the first tranche:

I wouldn't buy so many multiples - probably just the switched one - and you probably don't need that many in the future either in this size case - I'd just use stackcables or headphone splitters for passives, if you need buffered ones for pitch (or because repatching passives during performance can add clicks, or because you have a module that stops maths working because it's input isnt buffered & maths expects a buffer) then add a buffered one in the future - but not now

I'd also get a different vca - one with a variable response (the doepfer octal is linear only so best for cv or with exponential envelopes if using for audio) and that cascades (ie is also a mixer - if you can find one a mutable veils is a good choice (or a clone) or an intellijel quad vca - this will also, at least in the beginning replace a mixer - so you can leave the mixer out too!! not that you won't want a lot of mixing and vcas in the future, just that they are unnecessary to start with

I'd also consider swapping out the bcompany dual vcf - for a couple of different filters - so you get different flavours - doepfer make a decent selection of inexpensive 8hp filters - I like the moogish ladder filter, the SEM, the WASP and the Low Pass Gate (which is a combination of a low pass filter and a vca)

I'd also be tempted to replace the doepfer dual attenuator with a couple of 2hp trim modules - and scatter them so they are usable (tiny trimmers)

hope this helps

in the filled case :

the quantizer is superfluous - hermod and Pams both have built in quantizers...

I'd probably get mixers with knobs so you can have some control rather than the intellijel ones - maybe one designed for audio - possibly something based on the moog cp3 - as it has some nice grit it can add - and a separate one for modulation - I like a matrix mixer - but to cram one in you'd probably need to loose the tetrapad - which I personally would do (and leave it for the inevitable 2nd case and add tete)

the clock divider is also probably superfluous - pams has a lot of clock division (and multiplication for that matter) functionality - and will probably be enough in this size case

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities