Hi Wishbonebrewery, Sweelinck, All,

No you are not the only one, I also do not prefer black panel-based modules. Sometimes (but that are the exceptions) it looks nice however most of the times the contrast of black panel-based modules is poor and text and knob's-positions are less easy to read.

I prefer a silver/aluminium look of the panels or otherwise any other colour but not black. Of course if there would be a module that I really would like to have and it's only available with a black panel then I have no choice and as you said already Wishbonebrewery, I will buy it then but it's not by choice...

I wish there are more brands like ADDAC who use a different colour than black, though ADDAC also moves (like many other brands) to black panel-based modules, it's a bit sad indeed... Is that perhaps one of the reasons why I like Doepfer modules? ;-)

That are my 2 cents, kind regards and I wish everyone enjoyable moments with their modular system, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads