Yeah I mean I guess it depends on what modules you have, but IMO powering 185 HP with one uZeus isn't very realistic. I'm not an expert on power and I'm sure others would have recommended a more robust power solution from the beginning, but given that you already have the uZeus, I think a 4MS Row Power 35 would work fine for the remainder of the rack. And yes they can be daisy chained to run off the same power brick, but not to my knowledge with the uZeus. You could go with a second uZeus instead I guess and save money, but my thinking is it would be better to give yourself some elbow room in terms of the -12V rail so that you don't have to worry about running out of power.

Not having everything running off the same power supply can be useful sometimes, for example, if you have a module that's sensitive to picking up interference from other modules, then having the ability to separate them and run them off of different supplies can be handy. I have a pretty large system which includes several uZeus modules, 4MS Pods, and a Row Power 45 in addition to some Dopefer cases, and it's worked out ok for me.