Done...and I think I hit all three targets:
ModularGrid Rack
Moog: obvious.

Roland-ish synth part: OK...in this case, I went with two Klavis Dual VCOs, because to get that sound right, you need some oscillator detuning and, potentially, sources for sync and/or suboctaves. Filter is a G-Storm JP-6 clone...doesn't get much better than that for the Roland analog polysynth sound in modular format, I think. Then it gets interesting; the mixer allows you to do some inversion of VCO waveforms, which can also cause some nice phasing results, done right. The Klavises, also, have the plus of being internally-quantized, so running them right off of the M32's sequencer is easy. Two EG + VCAs, two VCS...not a bad modulation section. But the last triple LFO, that's specifically for the triple bandpass filter...and this gives you that counter-swept-ish resonating behavior common to some really great divide-downs such as the Polymoog, Korg PS-series, et al. Closed that up with a delay, because...well, a delay. Just puts the cherry on that late 70s-type string synth process w/o wasting an external box.

Rings is still there, natch. Then there's a 3x VCA for CV-controlled mixing to mono, and a metered Ladik mono out.

Note that I swapped the P/S...like I often say, overspec that part. It puts less load on the P/S, reduces heat and component strain, and makes for a more reliable build. Added a mult, too...necessary if you're going to do your MIDI-CV conversion in the M32, then send that upwards to the upper row's module compliment.

Not too shabby...yes, a bit spendy in some areas, but I managed to avoid some areas you were heading toward that might've spelled some sizable expenditures while still coming up with major capability.