Cool, thanks!

The Jupiter filter is a little spendy, even compared to the SE 8106 which seems to get some rave reviews. I've never played with hardware Jupiters to care about total accuracy. Will have to try and find some demos online to see if it sounds good enough to sway me.
I had not really thought about syncing VCOs since I often didn't bother with it in hardware synths I've had. Guess I assumed I would just stack a dissimilar saw wave VCO with the Mother's saw wave and patch thru a different filter for Roland-ish tones. The Klavis VCOs seem pretty deep, likely deeper than I was aiming for. What about Roland's System 500 dual VCO? That would be more affordable than two Klavis and they have sync capability. Most of the demos I have found sounded like farting sound noise, not very musical, so it was hard to gauge it's potential.
I like that triple LFO, seems a lot of versatility in small space.
You're talking over my head a bit about the triple band pass filter and modulating it with LFO. Am I correct to think of that sutble (or sometimes not subtle) whooshing or sweeping sound I sometimes hear in a lot of OBX and Jupiter poly sounds? If so that is intriguing. I was thinking this would stay a monosynth only modular setup but I could likely use that sound even in some lead and fx patches for sure.
Is the multi module necessary to send CV pitch to multiple devices from the Mother?