Thanks so much for all the feedback. I was considering replacing pams with 4ms shuffle clock divide and the 2hp Euclid. Would this be a good idea? it would also give me an extra 2 hp..

clocking aside, I would love to get some opinions on the filter/modulation section. I have a few different versions right now and what I'm trying to work out is the envelope, the filter, and the VCA.

For filters I'm between the Morgasmatron, the harvestman polivoks, and the optomix. I realize these vary wildly in hp and functions, but they're all appealing to me. I have thought about having both the morgasmatron and the optomix, but that would mean losing STO and I'm not sure about that.

As far as envelopes go I'm between the XAOC zadar and the quadra. I thought about the intelijel dual adsr, but I figured it would be better to sacrifice the better control of the adsr for the two extra channels on the quadra. The zadar seems interesting, and I think it could also be an good source of modulation, but I'm not super into menu diving and I'll already have to deal with some of that with the disting and Pamela so...

The other thing I'm not too sure about is the uFOLD. I like the westcoast vibe of it and I've seen it make some cool sounds, but I'm wondering if I'll need it, especially if I have the morgasmatron and if I ditched the ufold I could do the 4 chanel intelijel vca instead of the uVCA which I think would probably be better (?).

Also the mixing capabilities of the brute are very poor so right now I'd be purely relying on optomix (is this sufficient? and if not would adding a 2 hp summing mixer be enough?)

I'm so sorry for bombarding you guys with so many questions! just a lot to figure out. Really appreciate all the help thus far.
Thanks!