Hi,
I've recently bought a 0-Coast and I'm very impressed to the sound possibilities it has compared to my desktop synths, so I decided that maybe it's time for me to explore the world of modular synthesis.
Here's my idea, I'd like to build a synth that could do (in order of importance):
1. Droney/Ambient soundscapes that change over time
2. Some weird sounds/bleeps and stuff like that
3. Maybe another synth line that do more regular stuff.
I'd like it to be portable because if i can get enough confidence with it, I'd like to try to play it live, so I've thought to buy a 7U 104HP Intellijel case as my first (I don't know if all the modules I need for the stuff I've wrote before can fit in it, but I don't think to buy a new module more often than every two months so I think I can expand later).
I'd like to pair it with my octatrack that I'll use for drums and percussions. I also have a squarp pyramid that I've thought I could use for sequencing the modular (I'm also interested in some eurorack sequencers but I think I can explore them later).
What do I need first?
It would be cool if I could use the first modules I'll buy with the 0-Coast, I don't need that it does all the stuff I said before immediately, I think for now I can sample what I do as I am learning to use them.
I'm also fascinated about trying a more West-Coast style approach of synthesis.
I know it's a big request but let me know what do you think about my idea and what path should I take to realize it, thanks so much!