First of all, thank you very much again. You are helping me a lot to understand what I need.
About the envelopes, I was in fact undecided between two Doepfer A-140-2 Dual Micro ADSRs and the Quadra, I had chosen the latter to save HP but in fact I was not convinced since as far as I understand you can only choose between the modes AD, ASR and Cycle. I didn't know the Z4000, it seems good and in fact I will follow your advice, my doubt is, with 3 VCO I should have at least 3 right? Can the Quadra be useful for something else or better add another ADSR and remove that?
I took a look at the Ornaments & Crime and indeed that also convinces me. Using an external sequencer, can Temps_Utile help me anyway? I ask because sometimes I still struggle to understand the possibilities of some modules.
Regarding the 1U reverb and the 1U Line Out, not having many HP I had thought of using an external mixer but in fact I didn't think of it well and I would still prefer to have an internal mixer. I should just figure out which one can be good for me.
I'd like something with panning, I tried to look for the Blue Lantern one but even that seems to be not easy to find in Europe. What about the Verbos Scan & Pan (except the price...)?
The rainmaker attracted me but it can be replaced for the moment, I just have to look for some modules that can help me doing ambient stuff.
Here's the updated one:
ModularGrid Rack