I'm not super familiar with the 0Coast. But it's essentially a synth-voice for our purposes here. It has everything in one unit to make a sound: oscillators, filters, envelopes, VCAs... or the equivalent of those elements to be technical.

Everything you have in the rack above can influence the sound of the 0Coast. You now have a new filter to play with, full ADSR envelopes, four 16 step sequencers (O_C), your Erbeverb... you can modulate your Eurorack VCOs with the output of the 0Coast... you have a lot to work with. Don't be nervous. You'll be wiggling your arse off for a couple of months.

Once you get a little bored, you have a lot of directions you can go in. Try grabbing the Monsoon module from Michigan Synth Works. I just ordered one. It's the Clouds module but with independent modulation inputs rather than four parameters sharing one input. It's also smaller and less expensive. But that's just one thing that you can do. You can add a Joranalogue Switch. That's on my list as well. It gives you two 4:1 manual switches on rotaries. There are also individual mutes that are three position switches (on/off/momentary). You could get a 1010 Music FXBox/SynthBox/Bitbox. It's the same "box" but can run the three different firmwares. The FXBox might be pretty tasty for a multi-FX processor with Eurorack control.

Edit: you could also add something outboard like a Behringer Neutron. It's basically a synth-voice as well. It's $300 if you're looking for something that's fast to set-up and has lots of options. I'll use mine if I don't want to patch a bunch of stuff to a modulation set-up I've put together. It's got a huge patchbay to tinker with... and it's dirt cheap compared to buying all of those individual pieces. Then just toss it on a shelf when you don't need it (don't bother racking it).

Okay... those are just a handful of possibilities. But you're definitely not going to be bored with what you have. Just remember it takes time to get proficient and you'll probably reach a couple of high points of awesomeness and some low points of ("why the f... did I spend all that money on this crap?!!!"). That's normal. Keep wiggling.