Well, not really starting modular for real for now, but things has moved a bit, and I'm gonna start a full 54 hour week training in synthesis next week.

My setup is like this for now :

-Make Noise Cheap Easel (I'll soon get the 0-coast)
-Moog M-32 (not mine, won't keep it for long)
-Drumbrute Impact
-Line 6 DL4
-Boss SD1
-Angry Driver
-Big Muff Bass
-Folktek Alter x
-Doepfer A-100 LC1 (that I'll get from a friend soon) with DIY Braids, Clouds & Ear
-Plus VCV Rack2 and all kind of plugins in Reaper

I'm clearly not mastering every part of this setup now, but I hope to very soon.
I want to buy a Keystep 37 to control the 0-coast better, considering that I don't have any controller as for now.
I also kind of want to buy a Tiptop Mantis case like pretty soon and get some modules, a few, to complete this setup.
I just don't know what modules to get with ths setup, I think that in effects I'm pretty good with what I have for now, same goes for oscillators.
Maybe some random generators, enveloppe, filters, switch, logic, mixers, looper, sampler, utilites or CV modulation would be good?
Maybe a all in one module, like the Disting, Pam Pro Workout, Ornament & Crime or something like that?
I'm not a big fan of menu diving but maybe that's the first good module to start?

Cheers

C39303