Thanks! I missed your mention of Veils, but this is great. I decided to ditch the ES digital ins/outs for now.

NP

I've got a single input module for line or Guitar w bonus env and gate and veils as back up for extra line inputs and VCA duties.

"extra vca duties" are almost always needed... & not just for audio!!!

Got rid of Pam, as the outboard gear I have can seq absolute trigs/CV and the Pachenko/Marbles will add a lot of happy "accidents". Because of that I also removed the 0ch LFOs and the Instru logic, I kind of wanted the logic but it was quite expensive and the Disting has one, albeit not as good.

you'd be surprised - often the algos on disting are really quite good... especially when you take into account the actual cost of the disting algo compared to an instruo module

An extra cascading attenuverter/mult/mixer, and having another cascading VCA on hand to also hopefully attenuate signals to line level if I want some more indvidual outs other than the two stereo line outs.

Now just trying to decide if I should swap the HN 3xMIA for a Doepher A138sv in case I want some panning, though it's not VC...

neither is the 3MIA... but I'd keep the 3MIA and work out how to patch auto-panning with an LFO, an inverted and offset copy of the LFO and veils...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities