Basically, in 2014, I'm trying to add the 11 modules I don't yet have--the VCO (3), Filthy Filter, New FX, New Quad VCA, New Frequency Divider, DAD (2), Dual Linear VCA (2), New Mult/Atten (2), Splitter/Buffer/Mixer, MIDIverter, and the Micro LFO!  I'm adding 3x of the VCO's and doubling up on the following modules--DAD, Dual Linear VCA, and the New Mult/Atten.  All those modules come together to form a pretty serious synth voice, similar to the Minimoog.  My goals for this setup, in 3x tiers--to have a serious synth voice, in one location in the modular (3 tiers), to collect all the Blacet modules, to double up on strategic modules, and to bring balance to The Force!  This is quite a journey--to build a modular synthesizer!  A major goal is to collect all the Blacet modules, without going crazy (buying way more modules than I really need--like 10 Bargraphs, or 8 VCO's, or 4 Binary Zones . . . you get the picture!  So, I guess, I need to limit my module selection, because of finances!  My overall plan is to roughly purchase one or two modules a month, until I arrive at the above setup!  That is a really good goal, for 2014!  I'm going to need to buy the Blacet Double Stacker rack with PSU, to make this a reality!  I already have 2x extra Frac Racks and a spare Blacet PSU!