A couple of thoughts-- how about having a passive Frac Tier - one with a bunch of mult/attens on it!  DIY Ring Mods/Passive modules?  Other?  Another thought - I'm seriously thinking about getting the New FD, 2x DAD's, the Filthy Filter, and 2x of the New Mult/Attens, for my next Blacet Order.  Those modules can fit in the 2x Tier Setup I have going, right now, and can be powered by the single Blacet PSU!  Nice!  Total cost is about $600 (with Shipping).  Also, I'll be getting the last of the Blacet Filters that I need, to complete my collection of Blacet Filters!  The 2x DAD's will come in very handy for modulating Blacet and Wiard modules!  Also, the New FD is awesome, and I can compare that module to the old FD!  The 2x Mult/Attens are cheap, and they are slightly "better" than the ones I have, currently residing in the modular (the old design--with only the one row for mult/atten).  I still want to add the 10 Blacet Bar Graphs, all in one Frac Rack, with a PSU in the Rear!  Nice!  For the 2nd order of 2014?  I'm thinking possibly the New Quad VCA, New FX, and maybe another module or two.  Order 3-- probably 3x VCO's!  Order 4 - the other modules - Mixer/Splitter/Buffer, 2x Dual Linear VCA's, LFO, and the MIDIverter.  Order 5 - probably the Double Stacker powered tier thing and a bunch of cables!