Actually, I thought the Mangroves was a keeper...what I would do is this:

Swap out the Dixie II and buffered mult for the Mangroves. Ditch the 2hp Delay for a passive mult. Then make use of the Rosie's FX loop to feed some external effects. Now, this might be a tad touchy because of level matching between modular and line levels, but the better grade of stompboxes can handle the gain-staging OK, even better if you do the send and return to a small mixer that can then handle the gain-staging and also juggle a bunch of outboard stompboxes and/or rack processors. This is something that the Rosie makes very easy, and it gives you the plus of mono-in to stereo-out in your effects chain, so you have a lot of 'abuse potential' with stereo imaging, using the small external mixer to parallel-chain various other boxes. Last, swap one ADSR with one of Ladik's 'alternates'; having a DADSR, for example, means you can stagger your envelope behaviors, and so forth.

And quite literally, that's all I'd change. The Mangroves VCO's ability to sweep through different formant configurations gives you a really quirky and interesting way to waveshape. There's too few primary CVs being sent around to need buffering to avoid voltage droop, and having the ability to incorporate something like a gate delay into your second Euro EG is a plus. Might seem nitpicky, but the rig is SOOOOOOO close that these few points are all it needs to take it over the top.