Ronin; thank you for responding man. Sorry I didn’t upload it right so you could see everything that I had really sketched out. I’ll definitely look into that expert sleepers module and do some research on it. Thanks again man :)

Lugia; thank you as well for responding and being real with me about my choices.

I guess maybe I should clarify a few things from my initial post. I know I brought up Colin Benders and Steevio and said that I would like to be able to eventually do something like them. But I guess I really should have made that statement more clear. I don’t want to sound like anyone. That has always been my mission the 7 years that I’ve been producing music. I always strive so sound different and have my own style. I want everything that I make to show me. No somebody else. I used them as an example because I love listening to them and I really want to know how to achieve a similar work flow with my modular. I know those guys are like fucking geniuses when I come to this stuff and I can’t try to be like them. That would just be crazy.

As far as me producing in Ableton; I feel like in my 7 years with the software I have barely even scratched the surface of all of the quirks and features of Ableton. But when I got my M32 and 0-Coast, I fell in love with the anolog and modular world. The sounds and different ways to get sounds out of just those 2 semi modular units has brought more smiles to my face in the year that I have owned them, then creating inside Ableton and using plug ins and operators to creat sounds for the last 7 years ever has. I am in love and passionate about sound. That is why I have decided to pursue creating a Eurorack. For the pure pastion of sound. And the endless possibilities that come with Eurorack.

Finally, me submitting this forum is to gain knowledge from people like you and the other brilliant minds of this community. I learn the most when I talk to people that know much more then me on a subject. And I understand that it’s expensive. And very complex and complicated. But that’s why I am here. To learn :) No one can scare me away from pursuing this. But I will need help and gidence to get me going in the right direction. Thank you for your help this far. It has opened my eyes to a lot of my choices thus far. If you can help out any more or give any more suggestions to me now that I have clarified my ententions, that would be amazing.

Thanks so much.