OK...makes sense to me. A lot of what I was hearing earlier sounded like the usual "I wanna be X"-type of stuff, which was a bit worrying. Those are the people who buy in massively, then suddenly realize "my god...what have I gotten myself into!?", and that's never a fun position to be in. I like to warn people off of finding themselves in that sort of hyperexpensive quandry, as it does them no good, does the craft of musicmaking no good, and so on. So, yes, I get blunt...but that bluntness has reasons. However, you do seem to know the hole you're digging, and why, so...

So...first four critiques above still apply. Then the next would be: think smaller. 2 x 104 is actually a pretty crampy space, and dropping big hp-count modules in unless they're utterly essential (Maths) isn't the best way to utilize limited space. So, go back to the individual module types and look into how you can get close to the functionality you have but with a smaller footprint in the rack. Or...go bigger. Granted, the Intellijel 7U is a pretty ubiquitous case, but in a similar price range, there ARE others. So...the 7U is $650-ish street, with 208hp in 3U and 104 in Intellijel tiles. But then...here's this case from Erica for the same price, street, but you'd have 378 hp (126 x 9U), fully powered as well with 1.25A on the 12 volt rails per row. Plus, it's expandable, and since you have later expansion in mind, this makes it easy as all you'd need is a second cab, plus the dual-cab cheeks from Erica, to then have a nice angled rig. Yes, you lose your tile row. But when you have far more 3U space, that's not going to matter as you can easily replicate the tile functions in that format and still have room left to go.

Given that you mention later expansion, my choice would clearly be the Erica. Also, it's easier to 'hack'...let's say you want a couple of deep rows in addition to the two 64mm depth cases. Easy enough: just get hold of a woodworker who can make you the appropriate cheeks to mount all your 126hp-width stuff together as a unit. Need more? More woodwork. And woodwork is cheap compared to trying to expand into bigger and bigger racks each time you want to grow. Just grab another Erica 126hp, send the specs to your cabinet guy, get the cheeks back, and bolt away. Theoretically, that could go on for quite some time. Plus: you can stay with bigger footprint modules like you have here AND get the room you need to keep on going. Then, with that space, going with more signal paths becomes a reality, and you get way closer to the sort of complex device you need from your descriptions of usage.

So, my first suggestion at this point: tear it down, start over, go larger and with a modular case concept that you can get from the Erica gear. As for portability, that's simple enough, too: just keep your cabs separate, with separate cheeks, and get cases for each such as the ones you can get custom-built from Thomann for not a hellacious amount of $$$. Takes up more space in the studio, but gives you pretty smashproof cartage options. You'd really need to try hard to fubar an ATA case.