The dual Doepfers kind of kill a lot of HP. Malekko has some interesting options that combine sequencing with envelopes or CV modulation. You can make room for them by switching to a 7U rack and using tiles for some of the functions (I/O, power, mixer). I added a steppy sequencer but you could also use two Quadratt tiles as sub mixers. Also, consider a dual FX in a more compact form, unless full parameter control is a critical component.
Ditching a few modules with non-essential or now redundant function allows you to add a BIA plus compressor, which is a Techno workhorse. Consider a Pico Polivoks VCF for a sub mix. Tallin combines a dual VCA with drive and a stereo mixer plus Pico A-Mix for FX sends round out a alternative version of “your” rack:

-- liquid_air

Hi Liquid_air,

Thanks for your thought on my rack but that is not really the "path I want to walk". The modular will be an addition to my current setup where I use an Elektron digitakt for drum rythms and other sounds which I can not generate with the synths and a moog minitaur for bass. The first thing that I notice is the Noise Engineering Basimilus which is a drum synth and not useful in my setup.

As you mention I want full parameter control for my delay and verb and therefore I'll stick to the Chronoblob and Purrverb I prefer to have more control on a few specific effects than have a bunch and use them all because then it is going to sound "cheap".

I see 6 modules that all can act as a sequencer which is to much for this relatively small synth.

I already own the rack and 50% of the modules most of them are coming from the modulation section so so abrupt changes cannot be made any more. I can imagine this synth can perform but not in the way I want it. All though thank you very much for your thought and input!