Edit: I don't know why but modular grid is not showing the synth the way I saved it... If you click on it you can see the good version.

Ok,

So I put all the thoughts together and came out with the following:

ModularGrid Rack

First of all I moved the power supply away to avoid noise issues.

To start from scap. The Pamela is the general clock that drives the whole system. It drives the Digitakt for drum rythm, the Octone that drives the Moog and the Memetic Digitalis which is the main drive for the modular part. Not keeping modulation in mind. The oscillators are patched to the Pico SEQS for some crazy sequences since the twin waves can output quantized signals I can keep everything in key. All my mono signals are patched to the mutes and then the signals go to the 2hp mix. The output from the 2 hp goes to the Happy Nerding Panmix Jr. Which if I understand if you put a mono signal on the input it outputs a stereo signal. The output from the Panmix is routed to the Bastl Ciao and I have a line level output.

This is the general idea.

Question...

• the mono signal after the mutes can be routed trough the delay and then to the 2hp mix or to the Panmix. The signal can also be routed to the Purrvurb but then the output is stereo, to process this with I need a stereo mixer not? Or do I have an alternative way to do this in my setup?

Does this sound like a good general approach for this setup? As always tips are welcome, Is this working in a technical way? Musically/soundwise that is al about taste but if it does not work technically no sound can be generated :)

Thank you all for your input!