Damn, that's pretty...I especially like the look of the base module; the structural and decorative aspects really click there.

But yeah, especially if he's going to do something like this, which would effectively pick up the ball that KAHNCO dropped and potentially change the Eurorack cab game quite a bit, he needs to get more info up, start talking numbers, and so on. I note he's got a bit on there about inquiring about distribution/sales agents, but until he can start pitching something concrete, I can't see the various shops beating a path to his door...which they will do once this is ready to hit the door, but given the market saturation in Eurorack now, they're apt to be jinky until/unless something's clearly happening.

BTW, about the only other enclosures I can think of on this level, when it comes to internal depth and mounting especially, would be Knurr's DACOBAS Mini Distributor Racks...but since Knurr/Extron only ever deals with industrial or government ISM clients (apparently), getting per-piece pricing info out of them proved impossible when I tried it some months ago. No habla customer service, apparently. Geeklapeeno could literally carve his own niche here, provided he gets onto doing so.