Hello Ronin. Thanks four your reply.

I also thought about replacing the Contour. The Zadar look very nice, but look like a lot of menu diving and quite complicated for a beginner. Maybe a Intellijel Dual ADSR could do the work?

The Morgasmatron sound very nice, but it takes a lot of HP. Damn....I think I already run out of HP :-)

I don't want to process ext. Audio into the Morphagene, so i don't need the Input. If I would use an external mixer (like the Yamaha MG Series) could i go directly from the VCA to the external mixer?

About controlling my rack. I was looking into the Varigate4+, or maybe a Korg SQ1 as an external solution, or a Beatstep or Keystep? But I would prefer doing it all in the rack. Isn't that the fun of Eurorack? :-)

What do you think about the Varigate? ....or a Pam's new Workout? In my first build of my rack I had the Pam's in it. But over Muffwiggler someone told me that the Pam's does not suit for an Ambient/Drone Rack.

Concerning my question in the upper post about going stereo. Do you think it's worth it?

Do I really need the MI Links if I have the Intellijel Buff Mult?

What would you recommend as attenuverter?

Is there something else I'm missing in my rack which I absolutely need?

Thank you so much for your help!! Greetings from sunny Switzerland :-)