hi! yep, should have listened the first 2 times about just getting a bigger rack than actually buying and selling two smaller skiffs.

I'm pairing this with a drumbrute impact, SQ-1, keystep 37 and an O-Coast. I'm planning to stick a Links/Kinks combo in there and find something fun for the last couple hp. The two 1u modules are currently living in the 1u to 3u adaptor. The SND/RTN is used for both a NTS-1 (for effects) and/or a guitar reverb stomp box. Everything outputs to a Dude mixer into a Zoom H4n recorder.

I mainly do video music beds and jamming. I come from industrial and metal with an appreciation of EDM and quite love synth wave. I tried to get some movement going in there with some playable modules, as well as making sure I had a good amount of utility modules as well. The O-Coast does some of the heavy lifting in that department as well.

what would be a fun 4hp hole-filler? Dlisting mk4? more modulation? I'm really not above pulling and selling anything from this rack to streamline/make it more fun.

Thanks in advance.