Hi all, first post here. After researching and watching tutorials for a year, I recently pulled the trigger and started my first rack. It's a hybrid setup: I am using Logic as my DAW, I program drums in Logic, I use Logic as the clock source via the Intellijel µMIDI module, and I record out audio via an audio interface (Focusrite Scarlett 2i2).

As I expand my rack to include more than one synth voice, I want to be able to continue to use my USB controller via Logic to play my synth. My goal is to be able to have multiple tracks in Logic, each track corresponding to a patch on my rack.

One (pricy) solution would be to buy more µMidi modules and a big USB hub—that way Logic would recognize multiple MIDI instruments, and I could send multiple gate and volt per octave signals at once.

Short of purchasing more USB -> MIDI modules, is there a better way? I've been researching some of the Expert Sleepers modules, but I can't tell if it would be possible for a single ES-9 to be recognized by Logic as more than one MIDI instrument.