Hey Ramirez! I’ve got two thoughts for you:

• I have Batumi and think it’s great, but one thing I’d like to pair it with is a slim, 4 channel simple attenuator. You could do this with your Doepfer quad vca, but I think that will be a valuable piece in your rack you’ll want to use for other things. Having a 4x channel attenuator for Batumi will be great because I’m sure you’ll want to constrict those lfo ranges more often than not.

• I think the Disting could be a good choice for such a small system as a Swiss Army knife. However, since I have one, I want to warn you that it’s a really frustrating interface (like, REALLY frustrating). I don’t like menu diving, but can deal with it if there screen is easy enough to read and things laid out systematically. Sadly, the Disting does neither of these things. You’ll always need the manual handy as your working with it, or get the iOS app “Modes” (a little cheatsheet for different modules). I’d still recommend it in your situation if you want to have tons of flexibility and want to explore many options in relation to your small setup, but if you’re thinking of a small handful of critical things you want out of it and if you hate me I diving as much as me, I’d really considering getting a couple small utility modules instead.

www.macromicromusic.com