Ramirez: now I can see your case... awesome.

Macromicro has some sage advice that I can't disagree with. The Disting and most of ES's modules are a bit frustrating to work with live. The module is pretty powerful. But you'll have to commit your favorite functionality to memory if you're going to readily work with it. But for the price and HP... it offers a lot of value. I still hate the interface, though.

If you're willing to get into Intellijel cases, they offer a 104HP 4U case... one row of regular module space and one of Intellijel 1U. Intellijel makes a four channel module called a Quadratt. It's probably one of the best small mixers/attenuverters to have in your rack. If you're mixing a bunch of LFOs together, you'll want to attenuate and possibly invert the phase of some of your LFOs. The Quadratt will do you for that. Or you can use each channel individually.

Your other option is to use the built in mixing capabilities of your Maths module. Channel 1 and 4 have the slew rate limiters that you'll have to dial all the way down so they don't affect the inputs. Channels 2 and 3 are straight attenuverters. All four outputs will show up at the "sum" output. Just note that if you don't have anything plugged into a channel, it will add voltage to the sum based on where the gain knob is.